Tuesday 3 July 2012

Essentials for Health Therapy Business Hints and Tips for your Massage Career-Stuck?

Essentials for Health Therapy Business for your Massage Career Hints and Tips- Stuck?

If you are not sure exactly how to structure you therapy offering go out and trial it. When ever we are creating some thing new at Essentials for Health we will get a group of potential customers together, buy them dinner and brainstorm. Once we have more of an idea of what is required we will then trial it.

Your future customers will also provide you with all the answers you need to know about how to structure your treatments so when someone calls up to ask you about your therapy service say

“I’m looking to update how I offer my treatments. Can I pick your brains for a minute?”

It is fine to be a work in progress! You won’t have all the answers, but keep asking the questions and they will come!

My job at Essentials for Health is spent often not knowing, but time spent speaking to the people who will know or who can give me clarity or insight gives me the ah ha moments. (Remember last months tip about going to the experts sooner).

No comments:

Post a Comment